You can read the available reviews and ratings by clicking on the company name or logo that links to their review page..
How do you rate your employer?
6 Ways to Evaluate an Employer
- Find out what are people saying about the company or manager online.
- Ask current and past employees about the company.
- Pay attention to how much talking the interviewer does.
- Listen for clues about management style.
- Learn how job performance will be measured.
Why are job reviews blurred on Indeed?
This is largely due to the anonymous nature of Indeed. Anyone can submit a review to the site without verification, which means they might use the site to settle a score. Indeed does have a review process in place in an effort to stop false reviews before they make it online.
How do we write a review?
Top tips for writing a review
- 1 Read, watch, or listen to the work more than once.
- 2 Provide essential information.
- 3 Understand your audience.
- 4 Take a stand.
- 5 Explain how you’re judging the work.
- 6 Introduce evidence to support your criteria.
- 7 Know the conventions of the genre.
- 8 Compare and contrast.
How do you write a review for a manager?
Writing Your Manager Review
- Address what is observable about outcomes, behaviors, and tasks.
- Describe how the performance has met or has not met expectations.
- Be direct and accountable by using “I” statements.
- Be specific, not global or broad, about the gaps (positive and negative) between performance and expectations.
What are some examples of feedback?
- “I believe I would be lost if you weren’t in the office, and I’m happy to say that I don’t even know if I’m right. Thank you for always being there.”
- “Actions speak louder than words, and your constant enthusiastic presence breathes life into this organization every day.”
What are some examples of positive feedback?
16 examples of positive feedback
- An employee is being a good team player.
- An employee is working overtime.
- An employee is doing high-quality work.
- An employee recently took on new responsibilities.
- An employee reached conflict resolution.
- An employee met their goals.
- A teammate helped figure out a tough problem.
How do I give 360 feedback to my boss?
How to give 360 feedback to your boss
- Start with positive feedback. When giving 360-degree feedback, it’s good to lead with a positive appraisal of your manager’s performance.
- Review your relationship.
- Give examples.
- Be objective.
- Plan your feedback.
- Be empathetic.
- Appreciating your manager for a favour.
What are examples of performance evaluation? Examples Of Performance Appraisal Comments
- 1) Attendance. Punctuality is one of the strongest virtues an employee can possess.
- 2) Innovation and Creativity.
- 3) Leadership.
- 4) Communication Skills.
- 5) Collaboration and Teamwork.
- 6) Time Management.
- 7) Customer Experience.
- 8) Problem Solving.
Are company reviews on Indeed anonymous?
All submitted reviews are anonymous, and identifiable information is not shared with the company. However, Indeed may honor subpoenas, search warrants, law enforcement or court-mandated requests to reveal a user’s electronic address and identity, or other properly requested information.
What do you write in a performance review?
What to include in an employee performance review
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Quality and accuracy of work.
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability.
- The ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
Why is my boss putting off my review?
There could be many reasons for this; maybe your boss a) has simply forgotten; b) isn’t comfortable giving feedback; c) is plain lazy; d) has some bad news for you and is procrastinating; or e) wants to give you that raise, but has been told by upper management to hold the line on salaries and to postpone all reviews.
Can you remove company reviews on Indeed?
Sign into your Indeed account. Navigate to the Company Page for the employer you’re reviewing. Click on the Reviews tab at the top of the Company Page. Find your review and click the Delete link to remove it from Indeed.
How do you give positive feedback examples?
Here are some positive feedback examples to help you get started:
- Your input to today’s meeting was a game-changer for this project.
- I am truly impressed with how you have managed to meet every goal set before you.
- Consistency is one of your biggest strengths.
- You did a great job with your presentation today.
Can you get fired during a review? Most employees work on an at-will basis. This means they can quit at any time, for any reason, and you can fire them at any time, for any reason that isn’t illegal. (Illegal reasons for termination include discrimination or retaliation.)
Can you get fired after a good review? Being fired out of the blue or even after getting positive performance reviews does not necessarily constitute wrongful termination. Employers are not required to give at-will employees any advance notice or warnings before firing them.
Do people get fired during performance reviews? You’re Great! You’re Fired. Many organizations offer next to nothing in the way of manager training. At these companies, you might get a boss who gives you top marks at review time, only to turn around and claim that you’re not living up to expectations.
Why are some company reviews blurred out on Indeed?
IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER READ THIS FIRST: People looking for jobs on Indeed can only view 6 reviews on your company. The rest are blurred out unless the job hunter leaves a review on the company they work for, or previously worked for.
Can you be fired for posting negative comments about employer?
In a nutshell, if your employer could be sued for making the statement you are about to make on social media, they can likely fire you for making the statement. An employee of an ambulance company made a Facebook post saying his employer’s ambulances were broken down and unsafe.
Do companies care about reviews?
Consumers expect brands to respond to reviews. 53% expect businesses to respond to negative reviews within 7 days. Google is the top review site. 63.6% of consumers check online reviews on Google before visiting a business — more than sites like Yelp, Tripadvisor, and Facebook.
What if a company has bad Glassdoor reviews?
Turn your doubts into questions
Turn the negative Glassdoor reviews into an opportunity to ask probing questions during the interview. Knowing the possible reasons behind the negative reviews will allow you to make a more informed decision about the company.
Can you trust online job reviews?
Use online reviews as an additional resource, do not take them as fact. You can only confirm reviews are an accurate representation of a company if you confirm them yourself through interviews and/or your network, there’s only so much truth you can get online.
How do you write a short review?
How to Write a Story Review
- Write your impressions.
- Evaluate the writing style.
- Construct a thesis.
- Offer your perspective.
- Summarize the plot.
- Discuss the author’s purpose and whether or not you feel she achieved it through the characters, storyline or style.
- Give constructive advice.
- Draw your conclusion.
What is a good review?
Detailed, Specific, and Honest
A useful review includes enough detail to give others a feel for what happened. Potential customers want to know more than that someone else was happy. They want to know what exactly they liked so that they can gauge whether it aligns with their own preferences.
What is a good review title? The title should be a summarised view of the entire review in one line with 20-50 words and not more than that. The tile of your review should not be copied from other’s reviews. The title of your review should not contain abbusive words.